Sharing the learning from TIPS Research Project
I am looking forward to sharing the progress of the Tpack iPad Project in Schools with the management team at Catholic Education in Perth tomorrow. I will be sharing some of the research findings regarding the needs of teachers for professional learning.
- The role of ICT in the National Curriculum
- The importance of the development of Professional Learning Networks.
- The use of Social Networks as a professional learning tool.
- The theoretical background framing the TIPS research project
- TPACK and the SAMR Model
- How to plan using the Integrated Challenge Framework.
- How to support teachers as they introduce iPad technologies in their classrooms.